As for us...
We had a pretty good year I think!Â As far as finances go - here's what we accomplished:
- Paid off all Lauren's student loans
- Paid off Lauren's Chevy
- Paid off my Hyundai
- Paid off our TV
- Paid off all hospital bills from Knight being born
- Paid off other medical bills for Knight's birth
- Paid off our whole-house water treatment system
- Got a raise at work
- Purchased a new Hyundai Tucson for Lauren
- Purchased a new Acura TL for me
For faith and religion:
I believe we both came closer to God this year. It has been challenging at times, but I think we have both (Lauren and I) grown closer with God and strive to make that even closer for this year.
- I lost 30 lbs
- Lauren lost 20 lbs
We both are more active now and have more energy and overall feel better about ourselves. It has been a long learning process, but we both now have a much greater appreciation and awareness of health, nutrition, and fitness.
Cyrus and Knight:
- Cyrus has learned his letters this year. He can read them and is now working on writing them.
- Knight is constantly growing and learning more every day as well.
- I started a few more websites this year.
- Learned a lot about different website development technologies and had a lot of fun doing it.
- Lauren started a cooking website where we can store all of our recipes online.
- We made a decision to get rid of the office in our house and convert it into a playroom. We now have A LOT more room in our living room.
- We got a dog....
Welp, that's about all I can think of right now. Thanks to everyone who has made my life more enjoyable and worthwhile this year. I'm looking forward to another great year!
God help me, I put aside a whole atfernoon to figure this out.
Wow, that's a raelly clever way of thinking about it!
Post a Comment